Dividend Reinvestment Plan
The Infratil Dividend Reinvestment Plan gives Shareholders the option of receiving some or all of their Dividends (which includes other distributions) as Shares. Any Shareholder who does not apply to be included in the Plan will receive cash Dividends.
WHAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DO
If you wish to participate in the Plan you should:
- Read the Offer Document.
- Complete a Participation Notice. You may participate in regard to some or all of the Shares you hold.
- Send the completed Participation Notice to the Registrar:
Infratil Limited Share Registrar, Link Market Services , 138 Tancred Street, PO Box 384, Ashburton, New Zealand OR
Infratil Limited Share Registrar, Link Market Services , Locked Box A14, Sydney South, NSW1235, Australia.
KEY FEATURES OF THE PLAN
- Shareholders are free to opt-in and opt-out of the Plan at any time so long as notification is received by Link Market Services by 5.00 pm (NZ time) on the Record Date for the relevant Dividend.
- The Dividend amount will continue to be taxable as at present. It is anticipated that Infratil’s Dividends will continue to be fully imputed, whether they are received as cash or as Shares.
- When a Dividend is declared by Infratil it will be announced if the Plan will be operational (i.e. Infratil can revert to paying only cash Dividends) and if there is to be a discount in the price of the Shares issued.
- The price of the Shares issued under the Plan will be the volume weighted average sale price of all Shares which take place through the NZSX market over the 5 trading days after the relevant Record Date.
- Infratil may determine to issue the Shares under the Plan at a discount to the market price as calculated in the manner noted above.
- Shares issued under the Plan will rank equally in all respects with existing Shares.
- All Shareholders in Infratil with registered addresses in New Zealand or Australia are eligible to participate in the Plan. Infratil may, in its absolute discretion, elect to offer participation in the Plan to Shareholders whose address is outside New Zealand if the Board considers that to do so would not risk breaching the laws of places outside New Zealand and Australia.
28 April 2010 NZX Announcement of the Dividend Reinvestment Plan